Individual development trainings
Trainings for managers
Leadership a managerial skills
Effective leading of meetings and workshops
Professional managerial communication
Time management for managers
Evaluation and performance reviews
Delegation as a part of management
Train the trainer
Selection and recruitment
Introduction to Labour code for managers
Ochutnávka - Viacgeneračné teamy a organizácie
Quality Management System of HUMAN CAPITAL certified by TŰV SŰD Slovakia according to STN EN ISO 9001:2009
Ensures the top quality of our training programs and guarantees, that the content, methodics of each training module as well as the trainers fulfil highest education standards.
Our Coaches are certified by ICF organization
Human Capital Coaches are members of International Coaching Federation, with specific degrees of certification.
Nowadays most of the successful business cases starts and finishes on the phone. This common tool is a key to successful sales, customer service , measuring the customers’satisfaction and retaining customers , but many times it is the reason of failures.
Training is designed for customer service staff, assistants, call centre personnel as well as all employees , who have to deal with their clients and business partners on the phone.
- The target of the training is to learn and practise communication techniques and tools to to convey a professional impression , to familiarize with one’s verbal competence and its impact on customers.
- Positive relation towards a customer is built especially by means of customer oriented verbal tools and voice, correct question wording as well as active listening.
- These issues are also the core topics in practical part. Participants will be recorded by means of modern didactical equipment and their speech will be analyzed afterwards. Thus they will have an opportunity to learn in which areas they need to improve.
- Incoming as well as outgoing calls will be practised.
- Client typology is a separate part – how to deal with different types of customers over the phone, how to handle difficult, negative and agressive situations over the phone.