Individual development trainings
Trainings for managers
Leadership a managerial skills
Effective leading of meetings and workshops
Professional managerial communication
Time management for managers
Evaluation and performance reviews
Delegation as a part of management
Train the trainer
Selection and recruitment
Introduction to Labour code for managers
Ochutnávka - Viacgeneračné teamy a organizácie
When developing a training program we follow the detail analysis of your training and development needs of individuals and teams in your company, to absolutely ensure meeting of your targets, KPIs and delivery the of value added from our side.
Trainings are the most effective form of education and development for your employees. Thanks to a high ratio of interactivity and involvement of participants, our training courses are highly effective.
On the trainings – according to the topic – we apply the rule 70:30 – meaning 70% of the time is dedicated to practical excercises and 30% to the theoretical background.
- case studies from the client‘s environment
- roleplaying with self-reflection, group-reflection and facilitator‘s feedback
- simulation games for development of specific competency
- individual and teamwork exercices
- solving of case studies and analysis of critical situations from your daily business
- reflection and self-reflection
- brainstorming methods
- moderated discussions
- video materials to support the training content
- video and audio trainings with complex feedback sessions
- individual surveys, tests, questionnaires
Each training is unique as it’s tailor made according to your needs and expectations.