Quality Management System of HUMAN CAPITAL certified by TŰV SŰD Slovakia according to STN EN ISO 9001:2009
Ensures the top quality of our training programs and guarantees, that the content, methodics of each training module as well as the trainers fulfil highest education standards.
Our Coaches are certified by ICF organization
Human Capital Coaches are members of International Coaching Federation, with specific degrees of certification.
Introduction to Labour code for managers
Attending this training program participants will receive a practical insight into Labour code, they will get acquainted with rights and duties of employees, employers and managers in all stages of labour relation
Main topics of this training are:
- Adherence to labour standards as a part of recruitment policy
- Selection and its essential issues, signing an employment contract
- Misconduct - violation of corporate Code of conduct - and its possible consequences resulting from labour code
- Types of termination of an employment contract
- Employee‘s compensation claims and benefits arising from an employment contract
- Employee’s absence, (absenteeism if periodical) in the workplace and its legal consequences
- Business trips – rights and duties of employees and employers